Sunday 17 August 2014

I Wish I Didn't Want Hair Like ScarJo But I Do And Other Procrastinations.




I've been stuck lately.

Blogging is like that; full of yourself one day, chicken-shit the next.

Time for a haircut.  

I found a picture of some great hair.


"Is this great hair???" I beamed at the lady. 

"I thought I would bring a photo..."


I wish I didn't want hair like ScarJo but I do.



I also joined the gym which was going great till someone turned the music up at five-freaking-thirty a.m. one day.

I left a message in the book:



Oh. Well.  

So hey, I cobbled some new guerilla cards together, and will be putting them around Wellingtron this week.  

If you find one - stop by and say hi - you in the black with the inside out umbrella . . . 














No comments:

Post a Comment